Friday, April 9, 2010

First Show of the Year and $5 Coupon



This Sunday is my first show for the 2010 season.  Stop by Architectural Artifacts between 10:00-5:00 for a cool selection of fun artists. This is always a fun show, because you get to see what we all have been working on since the holiday rush: new items new designs, etc.  And the setting of course, is amazing.

For details on the show, check out the listing from Time Out Chicago

I've been working on new capes and shawls and  lightweight nuno felt scarves for warmer weather. Dyeing silk, fiber and playing around with new designs. I've added to my scarves made from vintage sari silk. And make sure to check out the new ribbon felt scarves, which can be worn so many ways.  My schedule is shaping up--check it out on the right.  I'll be busy this year!    As soon as I hear back from a few more shows, I'll make sure to post them.

Mention this blog and get $5 off your Felt Inspired purchase! 

No comments: