Thursday, October 9, 2008

Feelin' the Love

Over the past week, I've been fortunate to have been mentioned in several blogs. Hello to anyone who is visiting as a result! Most prominent was a feature in And Lily Makes Three (thank you Mary!). Her kids are waaaay more adorable than anything I could ever come up. The oh-so-creative Corinne and Bonne Marie also mentioned Felt Inspired prior to YarnCon--thanks gals! And just yesterday, I saw that one of my scarves was featured on the Kiss My Style blog.

On the studio front I'm shifting gears once again, trying my hand at felted shawls and wraps. There is a fashion show at the Fine Art of Fiber and they no longer accept scarves in their fashion show, only larger pieces. I've been wanting to try some larger pieces, so this has nudged me. It was slow going at first since my work space is not quite large enough, but I slogged through (quite literally making mess) and made two wraps yesterday. I need to finsh them up and take some photos.

No comments: