Wednesday, April 29, 2009

F*cking Golden...


I try to come up with creative names for my scarves when I post them to Etsy-something fun, memorable and descriptive.
I've been using music references like Purple Haze, Moody Blues, Age of Aquarius (can you tell I was born in the '60s?) I thought of Yellow Submarine for this one, but the scarf is really more golden than yellow.

A more recent reference immediately came to mind, from Illinois' own infamous ex-governor. Yep, that reference. I'm pretty sure that Etsy would not let me post that phrase and even if they did, it probably would not top the best marketing ideas of the decade.....

I've gotta think of something else....

2 comments:

Five in Finland said...

Fields of gold? Isn't that a song?

Laura said...

of course...why didn't I think of that?