Sunday, September 14, 2008

Raining cats and dogs and....raccoons?


One of the many things that I love about my space is that is feels like a treehouse (I'm in a third floor converted attic). The back window looks out into a large tree and I'm eye level with birds and squirrels. Yesterday afternoon, I found this guy lumbering up the trunk and nestling into the crooks of the branches.

I've seen evidence of these guys, thanks to the gnawed-off garbage can lid, but I've only seen possums in my backyard. I'd rather look at this guy. He sat up in the tree for hours, I guess trying to keep dry.

On a completely different note, this is the first entry I am writing WIRELESSLY!!! I did it all myself (ok, also with the patient help of Ken in the Philippines on tech support), but still, I am really excited not to be tethered to the phone jack any longer.

No comments: