Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shifting Gears


Whew--thanks to everyone who came to the Barrington show this weekend! I ran out of business cards, postcards, shopping bags and almost ran out of a few scarf styles! In fact, I'm a bit concerned about making enough scarves to keep up!

But I'm shifting gears completely for YarnCon this weekend. The scarves are staying home ('cuz knitters have enough scarves) and I'm breaking out the knit sterling jewelry. Well, provided I finish it all in time. I have yards and yards of knit Argentium sterling waiting to be made into earrings, bracelets and necklaces.

So what is Argentium sterling? It is a new composite of sterling silver that is tarnish resistant, which is great because most of my jewelry includes cultured freshwater pearls.


2 comments:

Emily said...

You are SO talented!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Five in Finland said...

It looks gold. Is that just an optical illusion?