I feel like I'm now offically part of the blogosphere, as I've been tagged. The talented Corinne has tagged me for 7 little known details about me. So here, in no particular order, are 7 random details on me:
1) My parents are Depression-era kids, which makes me believe that this recession is going to bring out the best in us: living within our means, learning to make do and being resourceful, increased importance of family and friends, making things from scratch.
2) I haven’t dated an American guy in several years.
3) I saved two people when I was a lifeguard.
4) Flannel sheets make me very, very happy.
5) I have double-jointed hips and knees (maybe I should mention this on dates…)
6) I’ve never understood the appeal of Ken Nordine’s Word Jazz on NPR. His voice gives me the heebie jeebies and creeps me out.
7) Opera music either makes my skin crawl or it makes me giggle uncontrollably.
OK, Mary, you're it!